Macro Focussing Rail
For close-up and macro shots, the sharpness range reduces considerably.
Precise focusing thus becomes extremely important. The macro adjusting sliders allow fine adjustment to the object within millimetre range with a fine adjustment wheel whereby the distance must be set manually at the camera lens. The sliders can be used for horizontal and vertical shots and are fitted each with a scale to assist reproductions.
· For compact cameras, DSLR cameras or DSLM system cameras
· Two universal hot shoe mounts for flashes and accessories
· Allows the fine-adjustment of the sharpness in macro photography
· For smooth camera movements in two directions
· Stepless adjustable
· Suitable for all tripod heads
· Rubberized camera rest
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.