Macro Focussing Rail
For close-up and macro shots, the sharpness range reduces considerably.
Precise focusing thus becomes extremely important. The macro adjusting sliders allow fine adjustment to the object within millimetre range with a fine adjustment wheel whereby the distance must be set manually at the camera lens. The sliders can be used for horizontal and vertical shots and are fitted each with a scale to assist reproductions.
· For compact cameras, DSLR cameras or DSLM system cameras
· Two universal hot shoe mounts for flashes and accessories
· Allows the fine-adjustment of the sharpness in macro photography
· For smooth camera movements in two directions
· Stepless adjustable
· Suitable for all tripod heads
· Rubberized camera rest